Rubber coating is a widely used process of coating in various applications. This protective coating is applied onto or impregnated into a substrate or an object for protective, decorative or functional purposes. Of great importance in the selection of coating materials, is the rubber coating medium. This type of coating is utilized on many elastomeric components. Rubber is a highly preferred material for coating application because it is resistant to mechanical wear and tear, and is also resistant to the influence of strong aggressive environment.
Benefits of rubber coating
- it is flexible.
- It will not crack, chip or become brittle.
- It insulates from electrical shock, vibration, heat, etc.
- Coating nullifies sound.
- It provides safe, non-slip comfort and control.
- It is durable.
- It resists weather, chemicals, impact and abrasion.
- Improved lubricity resulting in lower coefficient of friction.
- It reduces stickiness.
- Rubber coating gives protection from oils, dirt and contamination.
Benefits of waterproofing
- It strengthens the structure
- Concrete waterproofing prolongs the lifespan of the structure by limiting ways that water and moisture can enter through ceiling, walls, or floor. If these areas are well protected from water intrusion, the structure can avoid damage such as rust, rotting, corrosion and deterioration.
- Waterproofing mou It isn’t only about ensuring the structures’ integrity but also preventing health problems. Moisture build-up in the ceiling and walls causes fungus or mould growth. These micro-organisms can cause serious health issues such as allergies, asthma and weakened immune system.
- Reduces maintenance costs, and your building is free from water damage.
- Provides a healthy environment.
- It increases the property value. No one wants a property with waterproofing problems. Concrete waterproofing systems can prevent structural damage from water seepage. It maintains the aesthetic look of the structure and adds value to your property.
Looking for rubber coating or waterproofing solutions? Prellex is there for you!